All our candles are hand poured in our studio in Yorkshire with the utmost care and attention to detail. To get the most out of your candle follow these tips - we use a wooden wick in all our candles to give a soothing crackling sound.
1. Ensure candles are kept at least 10cms away from other candles and are not lit near any drafts or open windows.
2. On the first burn allow your candle to burn to the edge and create a pool of wax, the wax will mirror this on its next burn.
3. Leave at least a cm from the bottom of the container and burn on a heat resistant surface.
4. Fully extinguish your candle after use. It is not recommended to burn for longer than 4 hours at a time.
5. Keep your wick trimmed to ensure a clean burn.
We hope you love your Candle by Katy as much as we enjoyed making it.